Thank you so much to Tamara from The Purple Almond
for nominating my blog for this award. The more that I blog, the more I realise just how supportive other bloggers are and I appreciate that kindness so much. These virtual awards are helping me to learn about new blogs and bloggers and, as someone with MS who truly believes ‘we are what we eat’, I feel that The Purple Almond really is a fantastic blog to follow. Tamara posts about how following a nutrient-rich and wholesome diet can help everyone to stay as healthy as possible, as naturally as possible. For anyone looking to help heal themselves through food, or just get that little bit healthier, I highly recommend checking out The Purple Almond
So on to the Award!
1. Display Award
2. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you & provide a link to their blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate Bloggers
7 Things about me:
1. I have an irrational fear of chinchillas
2. One of my favourite memories is ordering a pina colada in Thailand and watching the man who owned the outdoor restaurant shimming up a palm tree to get the fresh coconut (still the best drink I have ever had!)
3. I was born in Canada but moved to the UK when I was 12 years old
4. Having children, despite a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis, is the best decision that I have ever made
5. I have a soft spot for cheesy 80s films, such as Pretty in Pink and Beaches
6. I once jumped out of a plane at 15000 feet for a tandem skydive and raised over £600 for a local children’s hospice
7. I have 2 cats called Mabel and Nala
I love reading other people’s answers so would like to nominate the following blogs – no pressure to participate, I know it can sometimes be difficult for spoonies to commit!
Multiple Sclerosis (Living with MS)
Invisible Illnesses Blog
The Corner Office Blog
Dinosaurs, Donkeys and MS
OCD Meets MS
Thank you so much once again to The Purple Almond for my nomination!